The lack of the arts and culture could damage our society for years to come in ways we cannot imagine yet. We could become brutalized (if I may use this word) as a society, as a whole.
Please inform all of your friends and relatives who have not yet been vaccinated against Covid-19:
• Prevention is better than the disease
• Young people also can develop severe disease after being infected with Covid-19
• Unfortunately, some patients recover completely after Covid-19, and yet, they develop “Long Covid.” They are tired, battered, and weak for months
• Some nurses are so overworked that they quit. Intensive care units are overworked. We all are losing valuable expertise. Other important treatments that need an intensive care unit afterwards, for example, heart surgery on children with certain heart diseases, have to be postponed until further notice
• All vaccinations against Covid-19 are safe, highly effective, lead to far fewer side effects than the disease itself, and are widely available, at least in Austria and Germany. If you wish to receive the vaccination, you can do so, fast
• By getting vaccinated against Covid-19, you are not only protecting yourself. You also are protecting others, including your own family. And you are helping to ensure that one day there will be a normal life again without lockdowns